© Laura Murray 2010
- Fabrics: For my Fiesta quilt, I used 1/4 yd each of 20 different solid colors of Silk/Cotton Radiance. However, solid colors of silk, cotton or subtle batiks are suitable. OK to reduce the number of colors, just be sure to have a balance of light, medium, and dark fabrics.
- 3/4 yard for the border/bindings
- Stamps: Circuits (or Caboodles), and Spirals from Laura Murray Designs. Or, substitute any set of square stamps in three different sizes (small, medium, large) which can be “stacked” on top of one another. See stamps here.
- Iridescent Paintstiks: A good assortment in light, medium, dark values, such as gold, light gold, turquoise, green, purple. red, copper, etc. See paintstiks here.
- Fusible Web: 4 yds Steam-a-Seam2 Lite
- Miscellaneous: Scissors for cutting both paper and fabric, rotary cutter, steam iron
Download the full instructions here (PDF).